Dear tourist guides,

Please, do not forget to declare of intention to provide a cross-border service of profession tourist guide in the Czech Republic. If you are not a citizen of an EU country, you may provide services in the Czech Republic on the relevant Czech business authorization. You also have to apply for the issue of the Czech National Tour Guide Card.

Entrepreneurs (Citizens of an EU country) – tourist guide established in another EU Member State (as well as Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and Lichtenstein) can provide their services in the Czechia on a temporary basic. However, before first providing the service in the Czechia, the person is obliged to notify the Ministry of Regional Development. The notification is submitted electronically.

An employer posting an employee to the Czech Republic must to inform regional branch of the Labour Office too.